Skip to main content

What Do Rich People Have That The Poor Does Not Have Apart From Money?

  What Do Rich People Have That The Poor Does Not Have Apart From Money?   The rich has money which the poor does not have but aside that, there are other urbane possessions of the rich that the poor don't have and I will just write on10 of such. The rich has money because they have learnt how to make money flow to them effortlessly but the poor would never know or do that These other urbane possessions of the rich include: 1.  Wealth Mindset The rich has learnt that his mindset is everything and thus he guards jealously never allowing weeds and negative thoughts to live therein and making every effort to avoid the victim mentality. But the poor has accepted his condition as his fate and thus makes no efforts to extricate himself from the poverty pool. 2.  Personal and Financial Discipline The rich has taught himself both physical and financial discipline. He does not speak out of tune, he has a cultured mannerism, is often courteous and humble. He also spends his mon

Money Will Always Match Or Follow .....

 


Money Will Always Match Or Follow .....

 


The issue of money has always been a much talked about issue right from the 1st Century when it was introduced into the World Economy

Even though money is a means of exchange, however, it is lacking in many homes to the point that in the world today more than 50% of the World's Population is living below the poverty line i.e. earning below $2 per day.

And this is not because they cannot be rich like others but because most have taken a vow of poverty 

And so, what about money?

Money will ALWAYS match your MINDSET.

Money will ALWAYS follow your INTENTION.

Money will ALWAYS manifest through ACTION.

First comes mindset, then comes intention, and finally the big finale is action.

If your mindset about money is one of scarcity, victimhood, blame, anger, shame, guilt, or undeservedness... then it doesn't matter how much you INTEND money, money won't be attracted to you.

So, how do you change this mindset?  

One way is pretty simple:  Feel APPRECIATION.

Feel appreciation for the money you DO have.

Feel appreciation for the money you CAN make.

Feel appreciation for the money you pay bills with.

Feel appreciation for the money you give away.

This will IMMEDIATELY begin to shift your ENTIRE mindset from one of lack and scarcity... to one of abundance and prosperity.

Next?

Take action. Any kind of action.  

Anything that you think will help bring more money into your life. Anything that follows your intentions to bring more money in your life.

Do this, and I guarantee a shift, my friend.

Mindset, Intention, and Action.

The money will follow...

And if you need a Guide or Coach, you can reach me. I am just an email away

internetbizcretor at gmail dot com

About the Blog

Wealth Is Earned Blog is owned by Topitup Media And Communication Nigeria whose Team Head is Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie: JP

At Wealth Is Earned Blog, we believe that being wealthy is a choice just as being poor irrespective of the circumstance and situation and it all streams from the mindset. Throw 2 men into the same gutter, the one with the wealth mindset will make it to the top while the one with the poverty mindset would be there and groveling with other inhabitants of the gutter - it is a mindset thing. God has given you the POWER to make wealth, it is your ABILITY to APPROPRATE what God has given you that makes the difference and it is wholly and entirely  dependent on you

About the Writer

Dr. Jerry - the First Oguzie is a Physician, an Author, a Writer, Thinker, Founder, Convener and Success Coaching addict. He is passionate about helping people become the best versions of themselves through coaching, mentoring, teaching, enlightening and enhancing their self worth. And the Platform he uses to reach out to people is his Ministry of Encouragement  (MoE). He has deep interests in Personal Development including mindset reset and habit change, Personal Finance, Wealth Creation, Health and Fitness. He believes that financial knowledge (literacy) combined with self - discipline is the key to achieving financial  freedom.

He is the author of ThePractical Steps To Total Financial Freedom

 

Kindly engage with our Blog on the following Social Media Sites

Facebook       -       LINK -      

Instagram      -       LINK -      

Twitter           -       LINK -      

Linkedin         -       LINK -     

Webtalk         -       LINK -      

YouTube       -       LINK -      


Comments

  1. The prerequisite for earning money is your mindset about it ,since most people are living below average with regards being having a scarcity mindset about money and been in the illusion of been not better enough in earning the amount of money they deserve by not backing their abundance mindset of money by taking actionable plans to secure money they wish to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do far better than this
      Look inwards, write from there

      Delete
  2. Money is the bedrock for attaining greatness.

    9.

    Justifiable actions taken includes; setting up=

    Rubber plantation.
    Palm plantation.
    A goat farm.
    A floor business for my wife.
    A contractor supervisor safety officer who works periodically on the basis of contract when they come.
    A networker with ALLIANCE IN GLOBAL MOTION COMPANY.
    A peasant cassava farmer.

    Hopes to explore this platform for online earnings.

    Mindset is everything. When I lost my first job with IMO State government and that was the first after leaving school, I was almost lost but picked up myself and reframed my mind from job search to setting up other meaningful ventures as listed above.

    Yes, I do. It's not panning out very well because of schedules. I hope to connect to another mentor soonest.

    Thanks convener. We get started

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crucibles of wealth creation starts from the mind,a mindset change, one's intention and subsequent action. It has been a work in progress for me. I am just above average on this issue cos I am different from what I was before. Still learning and looking out for where I can be of value and solution to problems I can solve. Through a change in mindset, I have been able to appreciate money, set aside a part of my income for investment and business and I am being mentored through financial books and YouTube channels of successful people

    Ebube Umeji

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. From the post we can understand that money is like a two edged sword... (It can either make or mar the persons involved).

    2a. I would truthfully give myself a 6.5 out of 10.
    2b. When I started my current job in 2013, I was seemingly ok with having a steady salary but few years down the line with reference to the current economic demands and financial trends, I have more than 3 steady streams of income which I'm also making concrete efforts to push up the numbers those incomes produce and also have other fresher income generating spots, also my knowledge and level of financial literacy has greatly improved where 2 or 3 persons have really commended the way I talk handle and explain matters relating to money.

    3. In time past I was really scared of talking about money I always thought money was a fortified city I had no key to, it was recently I understood that money is a pathway to fulfilling your dreams and all...

    I was on a zoom meeting with a Canadian film maker who wants to do some collaborations with Nigerian actors and I began my budget presentation most of the questions steamed from disbursement and utilization of funds and use of manpower and skills at the end of the day I explained and quelled her fears in terms of marketing and profit realization. All these knowledge didn't come In a day, it came because I now understand that money is just like any other tool in the equation.

    4. Not yet though I have someone whom we talk about my money spendings, incomes and debt management. Though we are friends we haven't formalized it yet but we've been on This for about 4 years and it has helped me a whole lot. We are friends but we have similar views on money and money related issues.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Money always matches mindset. Some will be rich while some will be poor.Determining factors are mindset, intention and action. 2.(a)With respect to mindset for wealth creation, I will score myself 7. (b.)I am a shrewd business man and never accepts defeat as well as never misses opportunity to further my course as far as wealth creation is concerned. The question I always ask myself in every venture is this : What is in there for me ! I am loyal to a fault but stubborn with my goals in life... I usually give before drawing which is in tanderm with the natural laws of wealth creation. I now do weekly and monthly General and Household budgets and has equally made some of my savings automatic which started two months ago. 3."Mindset is everything" Below is a short story of how I utilized the above statement in my wealth creation journey: Before now,I used to be distracted by a lot of factors as far as Wealth Creation is concerned and my finances were also in a mess.As I joined the Online book reading powered by the company of the Convener of Cowec which exposed me to some iconic books that dealt extensively with attitude and mindset, my attitude and mindset changed completely. I developed a never die spirit as I have come to the full realization that mindset is everything even in wealth creation. My finances have improved likewise my savings. Surprisingly things I used to think were impossible are now very possible thus "Mindset is everything".
    4.My wife is my accountability partner. I intend to engage a wealth creation Coach sooner !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positive mindset, intention and action are the ways to go in words creation. the last,ACTION,s most important as we must move from our current position tomake money
    2. My score is 7
    3. Right from the time I started practice as a young Dr,I used to keep a regular daily income and expenses diary which I review daily,weekly and monthly. Infact my wife was shocked to see the record of an umbrella I bought for her when we were courting years before we got married in the notebook few years ago.
    this recording made me very shrewd and accountable as I never wasted money . Infact, it was then I realised that it's not how much you earn that matters but how much you save. as much as I don't keep the record any longer, but I have a regular

    .
    Above all,I have extended my sources income to get multiple streams of income though very stressful. I have ventured into real estate have some properties.
    However, a lot of work needs to be done in the area of passive income that is where I have great challenges and I believe I need to be coached on it because of the great challenges .I once ventured crowd one and list some cash with my relatives I introduced, since then am so scared.

    I don't have an accountability partner

    ReplyDelete
  7. (NO MEMBERSHIP FEE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI), I am giving a testimony on how i became rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for help from different corners but to no avail… I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it through out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found a number of an agent Jackson +1(409)2993890 and we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as them instruct us to do and later, them told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact, him on whatsapp +1(409)2993890.

    ReplyDelete
  8. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON FAKE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE AN AGENT I WAS SCAMED 4TIMES NOT UNTIL I RECIEVE A MESSAGE ON MY WHATSAPP TO CONTACT MR HARRIS WHICH I DID NOW I AM A FULL MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD BE WHAT YOU WHICH FOR IN LIFE BY JOINING THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY Further encouraging the rumours is the widespread use of supposed "Illuminati" imagery in music videos. Many Freemason and Illuminati symbols, like devil horns and the all-seeing eye, have simply become popular in mainstream culture. But it's also true that some musicians seem to enjoy deliberately playing with symbols connected to secret societies.if you are interested contact on email illuminatiriches50085@gmail.com or whatsapp number +14092993890 GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Struggling Financially? Then Do This!

  Are You Struggling Financially? Then Do This!   Many people around the world are experiencing financial difficulties for a number of reasons. People in third-world countries suffer from poverty due to factors such as a lack of industry and infrastructure. There are many people in the Western World   who are dissatisfied with their financial position. With the introduction of COVID, many more people have been experiencing financial difficulties. Lack of financial resources can trigger a lot of stress and even depression. It can be demoralizing to be concerned about whether you will be able to pay your bills and provide for your family. We just want to have enough, but many people are unable to do so due to unemployment, weak money management skills, greed, and a mountain of debt Many households face financial difficulties year after year. The best steps anyone can take to get oneself out of the quagmire of poverty and deprivation occasioned by lack of money include b

What Is Wealth?

  What Is Wealth? "A person's, community's, company's, or country's wealth is the total sum of all their valuable properties. Wealth is calculated by subtracting all debts from the overall market value of all real and intangible assets held. Wealth is essentially the accumulation of finite capital. When individuals, groups, or nations are able to acquire a large number of valuable resources or commodities, they are considered to be rich. Wealth differs from income in that it is a stock while income is a flow, and it can be measured in absolute or relative terms " There are as many definitions of wealth as there are writers and thought leaders. Henry David Thoreau says   “ Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. ” And Robert Kiyosaki says "Wealth is NOT a measurement of how much money you have but how long you can live without working." Understanding the Definition of Wealth Wealth can be represented in a number of different ways.

Are You a Wealth Creator?

  Are You a Wealth Creator? It occurred to me recently that not everyone knows what a "wealth creator" is, which is why I chose to focus this blog on this audience. Although we're all thinking about the year in focus which has gone 5 months ahead, but there can never be a bad time to talk about wealth and so, now provides an excellent opportunity to discuss the subject matter. What does it mean to be a wealth creator? The term "wealth creator" isn't specified in Merriam-Webster. There isn't even a Wikipedia entry for "wealth creator." That's not shocking, given that the definition isn't well-understood. “Wealth,” according to the dictionary, is described as an excess of valuable material possessions or resources. An "artist" is someone who creates something new or unique. The intersection of these two principles creates some complex dynamics and special requirements. Many citizens are wealthy; in reality, they ma

Are You Discouraged About Your Finances?

  Are You Discouraged About Your Finances?                      As you reflect back on what you’ve accomplished so far this year, do you cringe? Allow me to help you raise your head up! I'd like to encourage you to keep going! In a world full with hares, I want to inspire you to be the tortoise. But how do you do it? How can you maintain moving forward financially when things aren't going as planned and you don't feel like you're making the progress you want? Allow me to suggest some very basic, yet very vital, things that you should continue to perform. 1. Laser Focus On The Big Picture. This is the overarching theme of this encouraging article. It's not a reason to give up just because things haven't gone as planned during the last few months. What were your financial circumstances five years ago? How about ten? When I'm feeling down about our finances, I try to remember where we were just a few years ago, and the progress becomes

It's June - Pick Your Own Car!!

 It's the 1st of June and the time has come for you to pick your own car from this lot Make your choice imprint it in your mind's eye (create a mental picture) Hold onto that picture - eat it, drink it, sleep in it and wake up in it Go to work for it And own it Remember to thank me later #wealthisearned